Earlier this summer it was an absolute privilege to capture the memorial for Lady Margaret Fortescue at Castle Hill Filleigh. Hearing all the stories and readings read by friends and family, to over 200 people who attended the ceremony was truly heartwarming. The Kennel was originally constructed in 1748 by the Fortescue family and in 2014 it was reconstructed to the current form seen in the pictures below.  In true British tradition a beautiful day was not dampened when the rain fell from the sky.