Terms & Conditions for Competition February 2018
1. The promoter is: Andy Casey Photography & Video whose registered office is at Suite 107, Queens House, Queens Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX32 8HJ. In conjunction with James Bishop Jewellery whose registered office is at 86 High Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1SS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Andy Casey Photography & Video or James Bishops Jewellery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://andycaseyphotography.co.uk/check-my-availability-comp-feb18
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 28th February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition you need to submit a Check My Availability form for Andy Casey Photography & Video via the appropriate link http://andycaseyphotography.co.uk/check-my-availability-comp-feb18. All fields of the form must be completed with a valid name, email address and wedding details.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £100 voucher from James Bishop Jewellery. The £100 is off a pair of wedding rings from James Bishop Jewellery, voucher expires 31st December 2018. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by the promotor. The draw will take place on 1st March 2018.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. By entering the competition all entrants agree to receiving updates, promotions and offers from Andy Casey Photography & Video and James Bishop Jewellery.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.